March 16-18, and October 19-21 2018
The best overview of green living, providing the inspiration you need to fulfill your life goals and live your dreams.
Relax and enjoy a peaceful weekend surrounded by our 4000 acres of wooded hills and clear running streams.
If you’ve ever wanted to visit, would like to learn first hand about life in community, or have considered making The Farm your home, then this is the weekend for you. A variety of planned activities gives you the best opportunity to meet us and find out what we are really about.
We guarantee you an enjoyable and memorable exchange.
- Welcoming Circle
- Farm History and Current Farm Slide Show
- Question and Answer period
- Yoga – Greet the day with a good stretch
- Farm Community & Green Home Tour
- Ecovillage Tour
- Workshops – We provide workshops on various topics throughout the weekend.
These include: Midwifery, Starting a Small Businesses, Vegetarian & Vegan Cooking, and more.*
- Community Dinner – A great way to meet and mingle with us.
- Evening Entertainment
*Workshop subjects vary, based on availability of presenters.
- Presentation – The Spiritual Path
- Group Meditation
- Closing Circle
Please let us know how to help you get the most from your experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Friday 5pm to Sunday Noon
Price includes camping and all meals
(ask about other accommodations…extra)